About CSUK - Curriculum
- The Faculty of Management offers a recognised four-year Bachelors degree in Management with specialisations in Accounting, Marketing, Human Resource Management, and English Literature. Trains the future leaders capacity of orderly progressive management in business, public administration or government. Management are farming a new generation of dynamic young people with practical skills. Our products can be seen different areas of the economy such as the banks, auditing firms, micro-finance companies, Non-governmental Organisations, Ministries and Departments to mention a few.
- The Faculty of Agriculture offers a recognised four-year Bachelors degree in Agricultural Science with specialisations in Agronomy, Rural Development, and Natural Resource Management. Trains the students in farming to maximize the productivity of the land through natural methods, free from dependence on expensive and toxic fertilizers and pesticides. Students gain practical experience producing food and working with the local farmer on vitally needed projects such as crop diversification.
- Department of Foundation Year
- To promote students learning abilities by offering a new curriculum suitable for the development of curricula in the region.
- To develop a new and modern curriculum which responds to the needs of students to enable them to continue their studies towards a Bachelors Degree.
- To encourage the compiling and developing of more documents for all subject areas in the library.
- To add more laboratory facilities for students in the field of science.
- To examine and evaluate the existing curriculum.
- To achieve a standard of education recognized by the Accreditation Committee of Cambodia
- To provide a general foundation of knowledge enables students to continue their studies towards a Bachelors Degree